> Dana wrote:
> Underreported in my opinion, non-existent in yours

Your point is well taken - that there are many more good Muslims than
bad.  You're right.  I'd say maybe 1% act, 10% openly support it, and
50% are conflicted.

The problem is with the old saying that the only thing needed for evil
to succeed is for good men to do nothing.  And that's exactly what's
happening.

Unfortunately forces are converging to set up a culture war that may
become an actual war.  The only way to slow things down is for good
Muslims to step up and condem riots, killings, Al Quaeda, etc.  The
"good" Muslims need to provide an alternative for support that's still
Muslim.

Because if a war were to break out, then Muslims would have to pick
sides and most, I'd guess, will pick the Muslim side.  Which will be
the side of terrorists, riots, murders, and theocracies.

There were many good Germans in the 1930s, but that didn't stop their
country from doing evil.