From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:52 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: military recruiting on college campuses

To clarify my position, I have no objection to military recruiting on
campus. I object to the universities being required to pay for the
"privilege." According to what I've read universities are required to
provide a degree of admin support well beyond what corporate
recruiters get.

Let the military pay for their own utilities, secretaries and copy
paper. Why should they get a free ride.

larry