Well I guess we shall see how fast the spam starts pouring in.  I made sure
to uncheck the box but also gave them a live but un-used email account.

Oh, I'm only worth $1,563,290.00.

On a side note, I got the pictures from the sonogram that shows my baby (due
at the end of June) in all her glory... should I post the link? :)

Hatton