>>|From: Todd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>|Exactly why I closed the browser when I saw it asking for my
>>|E-mail address.

Yes, but I have a backup for this kind of stuff!

For every site that takes a registration, except for certian email lists, I
use an email address created just for that particular site. It means I have
a multitude of email addresses, but I can keep track of which sites send
spam and which ones don't, and of the last dozen sign-ups I've had to do,
I've only gotten one spam email. Not too-too bad I think.

I'll let you guys know when the first one turns up for this one.

<evil wicked cackle...>

Erika
(with a *K*)

Todd for President!!!!
Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer