From: Tony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 11:34 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: design idea... this is how it REALLY started out

actually, i own the company, and she has nothing to do with it, but it
was a point to show the sheer ridiculousness of the gay shit... just
because a design isnt technical in nature, or MANLY in look, doesnt mean
it cannot be designed by a man...

and exactly what you say is what i think is SEVERELY wrong with
developers websites usually... too technical, too small, and geekish.
most customers are not any of the above.  the like big easy things to
click on , and pleasant designs.

tw