we are a nation of jaded constituents hell bent on change, and
progress, yet thoroughly unimpressed with the lot of candidates that
rise to the top of their party totem pole, and offer us nothing new
and everything old and wrong.

as a nation we are simply fed up and have a hard time believing
ANYTHING "they" say.

welcome to the land of milk and honey?  the land of opportunity lost?
the land of
bullshit and corruption?  the land of why do i feel embarrased
sometimes to represented
by the president on the world stage?

wtf