I decided it was time for something completely different, thread-wise. Look
ma - no politics!

Okay, I am fed up with dealing with my cranky gas lawn mower. It's supposed
to be self-propelled, but every year we get it tuned up and it's
self-propelled for about 1 lawn mowing and then that part breaks again. Ever
try to push a lawn mower that's supposed to propel itself? It's not fun.

Anyway, we've tried an old rotary mower. But, if the grass gets long at all,
we're screwed and back to using the cranky gas mower.

So, we're considering an electric. Anyone out there have one? What are your
thoughts? Do they work well? Will I find it equally as frustrating? Should
we just get a new gas one that's not supposed to be self-propelled?

Our lawn is small - our lot is only 40 ft wide. So, it's not like we need
some giant work horse. We just need to be able to cut the dang lawn. Oh, and
I don't want to rake. So, mulching mower is good.