From: Vivec [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 12:22 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Bush reconfirms nuking Iran, sorry :)

[TEHRAN (Reuters) - President Bush refused on Tuesday to rule out nuclear
strikes against Iran if diplomacy fails to curb the Islamic Republic's
atomic ambitions.]

[Iran says it will not drop its right to enrich uranium for peaceful use but
that it will work with the IAEA.]

http://tinyurl.com/ghwmb

Yup.
World's superpower discussing nuking countries.
This is where we have reached.

Sorry, I just had to talk about this one. I've held off on posting all the
rest I saw today ^_^