From: Dana Tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 10:26 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Bush reconfirms nuking Iran, sorry :)

wow.

I am in awe, seriously. Denial is a powerful force.

Tim, you've never heard of Seymour Hersh, have you. Or have you just never
read careful reporting before? The article may well be coming out of Langley
or the Pentagon -- *it says those are its sources.* I see this as
CIA/military concern over the numbnuts running the current planning. That
does not make it untrue. In fact, odds are that every word of it is. But why
try to educate you guys? Your minds are made up and...This stuff gets old.

Let me just make sure I have the patter down. Bush good. Chavez bad. Muslim
evil. Ug.

Dana