and, whilst I was digging away through my dad's attic the other day, I
came across my spirograph set.  I've held off showing it to my
daughter so far because I wanted to wait till this weekend when her
mother goes out of town.  So tonight I'm going to show it to her and I
figure that by Sunday we should be able to have the whole house
decorated in spirograph designs :)

It's funny how excited I am to show her something that I used to play
with when I was her age.