well I think there has to be a fetus that does not live in order for fetal
cells to be used, right? But the thinking is that stem cell research will cause
*more* abortions? Cause I don't quite see that. Or if it is simply that a fetus
is life and therefore you cannot use its parts then why are transplants ok? I
am just not sure I see where the positions are.