One other question and I think I'm ready :)
My wife doesnt have great credit (she just recently started her
credit, before then it was nil).
I've got excellent credit according to experian..
When we go to buy the car would it be best to cosign? or just put it
in my name? Does that make sense? Basically do we both want to put our
credit on it?
Thanks for all the information.