Suggestion...  Hey, dickhead!  Pull your head in!  Stop being
deliberately belligerent, misogynist and confrontational!

For Mike D,

Michael, this guy is a fool.  Just ban him and get him out of our hair.
He's proven in the past couple of days that he's nothing but a troll and
no longer deserves our tolerance.

Steve C
Stephen Collins, Technical Consultant - ACIS (Australia)
Allaire Certified ColdFusion 5 Developer

 Work : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Personal : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ICQ UIN : 56321783                       Yahoo! : trib

       Are you building your best Body-for-LIFE?
                 www.bodyforlife.com