>And above all - remember this. No matter how much you may know about
>programming and bashing, you do not know what is in the head of the guy
>several layers above you. If you did, no one would have lost thousands on
>the Allaire disaster. Now you are MM's - the same axiom will apply here
>too. NONE of you know what is in the top heads of Adobe and MM right now.
>One thing is for certain, you can not continue working on a million dollar
>a day loss.

Tom. I really am at a loss. In 10 years of working boards for Adobe and
Macromedia I have never run into someone quite like you. If I were not
working for Macromedia, I would have a lot of questions for you about your
condition and your perspective. Sadly, I cannot ask those questions. I
think others here in this forum have made some of the points I would have.

I had a long post to send back, but I think all I can say is that your
theories are in the same league as a letter I once received. It stated that
Geo. Bush Sr. had attacked Panama because Norriega had discovered that the
Pacific Ocean was 4 feet higher than the Atlantic Ocean and that he was
trying to blackmail the US by threatening to open the gates on the Panama
canal to flood the Eastern seaboard.

In short, when you move from conspiracy theory to conspiracy theory, your
credibility slips quickly.

Oh, FWIW the Adobe rumor was spread in '94 when I was at Adobe, ''97 and
'98 while I was here at Macromedia and now has come back. Sort of like an
old friend this one is.