This is why I'm so worried about what I (and others) see as media bias. "If
the media says it's ok and everyone else is doing it then why not me too".
Yes, Gruss and others will disagree and say that people are smarter than
that and not manipulated by the media but the truth is they are... WE are.
We believe what we see in the media to the most part. We question things
that go against our own biases but other things are generally accepted.
"If the media says it, there must be a basis for it in fact". Unfortunately,
this is not a fact. But that's my take on people and media. Back to my foil
hat.