> Dino wrote:
> Oh, and looking where you see bias in the media is rather interesting and
> telling.

Bias is everywhere because it's humanly impossible not to show it.
The point I'm making is that the biggest whiners about "biased media"
are themselves the greatest consumers of it.

What's next, cRay and gMoney complaining because there's too much
baseball on TV?  Race car drivers complaining because gas prices are
too high?  Melanie Griffith complaining because her kid smokes?

The reason I point out FoxNews and Rush are because it's the consumers
of that biased media that complain the most about biased media in my
experience.

Always makes me laugh, but I don't think they realize how dumb it sounds.