> gMoney wrote:
> In this particular debate on particulars (heh), is it more scary that Sam
> knew, or that you DIDNT know?

I'm not sure what that means ...

The problem with demagogues such as Rush and Hannity is that most of
their listeners, in my experience, have lost their ability to analyze
events critically. Rather they favor parroting talking points or
emotional reasoning.  (this is probably true of liberals, but I don't
know any, nor listen to them, nor read their media)

A great example is Israel's invasion of Lebanon.  I've been saying
from day 1 how strategically stupid it was.  The facts now bear that
out.  But that's not because I have 18 years of political commentary
experience; any critical analyst could see that.

Because that analysis doesn't support Israel, some might call me a
"terrorist cheerleader".  (the irony being, of course, that
unemotional analysis is cheerleading while mindless support isn't.)

And the problem with emotional reasoning is that reality never steps
in no matter the facts.  Look at McNamara.