welp, I have seen the site in question and repeat my plea. Supposing I
am just to biased to see it... what exactly on the site is so
anti-Jewish?

As to the rest of your reply, I really can't agree, sorry. I am
neither anti nor pro either Israel or Jews. If the country or an
individual does something I consider wrong or stupid, I will say so,
and if it makes me an anti-Semite in your eyes, well... I think rather
less of your opinion than I did, that's all.

What about making fun of Sam's listening habits? Is that insufficiently PC also?