> Dino wrote:
> Is it a fact that God wrote the Bible? Nope, it's faith.

If we agree that, for example, Moses had the experiences he did, then
isn't God telling us that He didn't write the Bible?  That he chose
Moses to speak too, not us, and that he told Moses to speak with his
people.

Here's my question: specific to Moses, did God tell Moses to write
down everything?  Or did he just tell him to pass it on?

My point being that the Bible seems insignificant compared to faith.
The Bible is just a bunch of stuff that's happened to other people,
but faith is something that happens to you.  Sure, you might get
something out of reading the stories of other's experiences with God,
but why do hold those experiences above all others?

If God spoke to you today, would you ignore him and tell him to put it
in the Bible first?  If God spoke to you and contradicted the Bible
who would you believe?

If the answer is God, then wouldn't we have to accept Smith's story
about the Golden Book?  We have to become LDS members, but how are we
in a position to say he's wrong?

Just throwing that out there.