Hmmm....
OK, wait.

They can still have my organs.
The morticians still get to prepare me for cremation.
The soil? Well, it'll have to settle for the people Todd is going to nuke,
because I still want my ashes scattered in the ventilation ducts! Oh, wait,
they'll just be ashes too won't they. Well look at all the comapny I'll
have!

:)

Erika
Cremating myself for a better tomorrow!