Oh, and to help you on your way... A link to Australia's most successful
e-business export http://www.adultshop.com/.  And it's all in CF!

You think we've entered the gutter?  I dream of STEPPING UP into the
gutter.

Steve
Stephen Collins, Technical Consultant - ACIS (Australia)
Allaire Certified ColdFusion 5 Developer

 Work : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Personal : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ICQ UIN : 56321783                       Yahoo! : trib

       Are you building your best Body-for-LIFE?
                 www.bodyforlife.com