On 10/30/06, Ray Champagne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My thoughts coming off this weekend.since I'm sick of reading Political
> bashing threads that say the same thing over and over.

Sweet!

WTF is wrong with Pittsburgh?  Seriously, 2-5?  Same record as the Raiders?
> The same Raiders who beat the crap out of you yesterday?  Bring back
> Batch!

Some of their key pieces are getting older (Porter, Ward), Ben
Roethlisberger is affected more by the injuries than he wants to let on,
they refuse to ride on the capable shoulders of Fast Willie, they miss the
Bus a lot more than they thought they would, they miss Randle-El and Plaxico
more than they thought they would....and Polamalu still needs a hair cut.

The Giants - wow, I think they look pretty damn good this year.  Maybe not
> Superbowl material just yet, but given another year.the only problem is
> the
> fact that Tiki will need to be replaced, which is a shame, but unlike the
> talking heads, I applaud the man for getting out with his health somewhat
> intact.  Oh yea, and thanks for winning me $50 bucks yesterday!  You rock!

I will forever root against cry baby Eli. Phukkin' pansy.

The Colts can bite my ass.  They pulled out yet another squeak-by victory
> against the Broncos with 2 seconds left.  (It's hard for a Pats fan to
> hate
> Vinateiri, but man, he pisses me off with his clutch-ism)  Neither team
> looked like they had a defense whatsoever.  That last drive by the Colts
> just saw the Broncos blitzing blitzing blitzing, meanwhile leaving the
> backfield wide-open for Peyton to do what Peyton does best: March.  I'm
> far
> from a head coach, but that seemed pretty obvious.  I can't wait for the
> Colts to play a team with a good D.  I think we'll see how good they
> really
> are then.  I still think they are overrated.  And they lost me 30 bucks
> yesterday, so I hate them even more than before.

I was big time rooting for the Colts, but that's because the Donkeys are my
team's division leader. Shanahan lost that game with some poor coaching. How
in the name of Zeus' butthole do you settle for a game tying field goal when
you KNOW, i mean KNOW, that Peyton would move his team into position for a
game winner? That was pathetic piss poor pussy coaching.....just as that was
some wicked alliteration :)

Reggie Bush passes like my Grandma.  Only with less spiral.  Stick to the
> spin moves.

I love Reggie. But it's simple: if he's not open by 5 yards, you throw it
away.

What happened to Philly?  Didn't they used to be good?

Tough division, Westbrook getting brutally overused. But they'll be there in
the end, i still think they have a great shot of representing the NFC in the
Bowl.

Bye bye Bledsoe.  This makes 2 (3?) teams you've lost out to the backup QB.
> Hang it up while you still have a shred of dignity left.  The NFL has
> passed
> you by.

Very true. By all accounts he's a good guy too, so you kinda hate to see it.
Maybe the booth will suit him?

So much more, but I must get back to work.  Very enjoyable games this
> weekend though, for the most part.

You forgot my Chiefs! Played as well as you can play physically, and about
as poor as you can play mentally. 'Bout gave me a coronary. But Larry
Johnson...oh my...man among boys.

Go Pats!  Now, should I bet on them?  Some wise person once said never bet
> with your heart, but he was prolly not a Pats fan.  :-)

I'd only bet on the Pats tonight if they were getting a few points. Vikes
are tuff at home in prime time, and their defense has been Bears-esque
lately.

--
"If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you an exotic pet...like a llama, or an
emu."