> I was big time rooting for the Colts, but that's because the Donkeys are
my
> team's division leader. Shanahan lost that game with some poor coaching.
How
> in the name of Zeus' butthole do you settle for a game tying field goal
when
> you KNOW, i mean KNOW, that Peyton would move his team into position for a
> game winner? That was pathetic piss poor pussy coaching.....just as that
was
> some wicked alliteration :)

Nice alliteration.  :)  I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that the
coaching was less-than-lackluster.

> Very true. By all accounts he's a good guy too, so you kinda hate to see
it.
> Maybe the booth will suit him?

I'd like to see him in the booth.  You're right, he is a nice guy, does a
LOT for the community and charities (his son is autistic or something, isn't
he?).

> You forgot my Chiefs! Played as well as you can play physically, and about
> as poor as you can play mentally. 'Bout gave me a coronary. But Larry
> Johnson...oh my...man among boys.

I knew you'd respond with the Chiefs update.  Ha ha.  Glad to see them pull
out the win, though.  Did I hear that Green was practicing this week?

I honestly didn't see the game, just the ones televised here.  I'ma gonna
get the scoop tonight from the NFL Network's awesome roundup with 'ol Rich
Eisen, Dion and Mooch.  They have the best roundup shows on TV, IMO.  NFL
Network is fairly new in my household, but it really does rock.

> Go Pats!  Now, should I bet on them?  Some wise person once said never bet
> > with your heart, but he was prolly not a Pats fan.  :-)
>

> I'd only bet on the Pats tonight if they were getting a few points. Vikes
> are tuff at home in prime time, and their defense has been Bears-esque
> lately.

'Zactly.  Can't wait to see it, even if I am a little nervous.  I guess
putting money on them would put me over the edge.  Don't want to kick the
cat if they lose.  :-)