I am really not the person to have an opinion on your military career.

My main concern, as someone that likes you in spite of all the times we have
butted heads, is that you aren't saying you are doing this because you want to
do this. You're saying you're doing this because you aren't good at being a
civilian. Maybe you just need some more adjustment time?

If in fact you are sure that this is the path for you, then great,
congratulations on finding it and may you have many excellent adventures ;)

Dana