I pray for that day.  It will be an awakening for this country.  It may even
harken back to the days of the Bull Moose Party and result in real political
change.

As for me, after 2002 I was so pissed with the Republicans I have only voted
for two republican candidates since then. Bobby Jindal and David Vitter.  Now I
won't even vote for either of them (I left the 1st district after Katrina and
Vitter is getting a little too porky for me).  But I have not missed a vote
since then.

I reallized in 2004 that voting is not an American right, but an American DUTY.