From: Dana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun 11/12/2006 2:53 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Dems git r done

well I am just confused  then . Please bear with me. When you say
"Supporting the enemy of our enemy isn't terrorism, it isn't good
practice, but it isn't terrorism." you are replying to Gruss' comment
about US support for Iraq when it was fighting Iran (1980-1988),
correct? So this was not supporting terrorism then, according to you,
despite what he was, at that time (1988 for example), doing to the
Kurds?

So when th US removes Iraq from a list of countries that support
terrorism
(http://discuss.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/zforum/03/sp_world_battle022703.htm)
around 1983 so that they could give him military assistance against
Iraq and against the Kurds... what keeps this from being support of
terrorism? the fact that it's the US?