From: Vivec [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 6:01 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: #$%^& Microsoft... now I'm DEFINATELY getting a PS3

I've heard if your XBOX 360 Red lights they are changing them for you
whether it is in warranty or out of warranty.

That's tough though. I've heard stories about the power supply. Mine
sits On all the time next to my computer. I haven't had any problems
*knock wood*.

But I certainly won't be springing for a PS3 anytime soon *chuckle*.
I'd quicker by another 360 :)