How do you defrag the HD?

Duane

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Morphis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 12:20 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: #$%^& Microsoft... now I'm DEFINATELY getting a PS3

I've had mine for about 4 or 5 months with no problems.. I played over
200 hours worth of Oblivion, my wife played and beat Kameo, and I've
been playing Saints Row a lot lately. No problems. Well, no system
problem.. Oblivion heavily uses the harddrive and I've noticed
sometimes the loading screen takes a while, you can defragment the
drive and correct that though. I bought the extended warranty just in
case though.