> RoMunn wrote:
> My impression is that the way to make big money doing this stuff is to do
> one or two big savings projects to hang your hat on, then shop yourself
> around as a Black Belt consultant to the highest bidder.

That's basically it.  One week's worth of training will get you a
green belt so if you're just looking to have it on your resume then
that should suffice.

The PMP is worth it if you want to be a PM although most companies
will accept experience in place of it.

I would think that either wouldn't necessarily be worth the money if
you're paying out of your own pocket.