Thanks for that. It did give me something to think about.

Socially speaking I would be the first one to admit that I have shortcomings.
Perhaps the way I burst in like you said is one of them.

As I mentioned earlier... my intention was to be a 'part of' -- perhaps it came
out wrong..perhaps I was insensitive to the current discussion and dynamic of
the group. Perhaps a wait and see approach would have served me better.

But certainly one has to agree that the community response was a tad over the
top, highly innapropriate and inordinatley aggressive and insulting considering
the circumstances.

I like discussing things that for me, have depth and for me anything else I
tend to view as a waste. Maybe this is a social shortcoming as you say. Hey,
I'm not perfect... I'm me. In all my own quirkyness and oddities...that belong
to me and to me alone. I see that I probably should have started a new topic...
I was unaware of the group consciousness here.