OK, but how? We need to heat our homes and power our lights. We may be
the worst contributor, but until we have a better way to do these things
that doesn't break the bank, we are going to be in the same situation.

They are making good steps in some areas, more and more cars are getting
more fuel efficient, and houses are being cheaper to heat, however we
keep building more, bigger houses, so the savings are offset.

We can't tell people they can't have kids, or start limiting the
children people have, that is simply not something this country can do.

Until we can move away from using fossil fuels for heat, we are going to
continue to contribute to the greenhouse gasses, until there is a
reasonable substitute, it won't happen.