> Read this today on Snopes. This company should be ashamed of itself.
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/apo.asp

Well I will agree that the representative of the company should be ashamed of
him/herself.  I will reserve judgment on the company for the moment until I
hear more about how it responds to this comment generated by one of its
employees.

I can imagine that an individual overstepped themselves and the company is
working through a process to determine how they fully want to respond to this.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.