Very interesting.  Someone should introduce him to Roman Catholic Theology and
Eschatology.

I would be interested in reading this disertation.  Mosasaurs are very
intersting critters.  I have found a few fragments of thier bones in lag
deposits in the Selma chalks in Alabama.  One find led to an excavation.  They
found a set of vertebrae, but most were too encrusted with marcasite to
identify the secies.