Agreed.  I have seen that there is some change in the climate.  However, I have
also seen magnetic field reading (surface level proton precession devices) that
indicate that the magnetic field of the planet is weakening.  these readings
were taken in the same areas over a 17 year period.  The reading represent 5
unique geologic areas ranging from the extreme western Basin and Range to the
Florida karst.

These reading indicates that a pole reversal is starting, to me at least.