+) False Dilemma.  You argue only two options (Mac OS on emulation or on 
insufficient hardware) when in fact there's a third option: Mac OS on 
sufficient hardware. 

Then lets see it so I know better, soon as I asked too see so I could form an 
educted mind set on it you pc guys freak out.


+) False Analogy.  You claim that because PCs running Mac OS "can't" match your 
loaded Mac Book that the PC can't be used to evaluate Mac OS at all. This is 
absurd. 

He said he could evaluate os x on a spare pc running a hacked version and thats 
what his conclusion was based upon and then tells me upon that conclusion that 
I couldnt be right. Jim, that is in your words "absurd".


+) Hasty Induction.  Knowing the performance of PearPC you apply that 
performance to all methods of running Mac OS on commodity hardware.  This is 
also known as the "Fallacy of Insufficient Statistics" 

Which is EXACTLY what he did, he compared his version to mine and said it 
couldnt be true, but of course i am wrong because im a mac user lol



+) Proof by Example.  Because Apple hardware runs Mac OS well is no reason to 
assume that it CAN'T run well on other hardware (especially when the 
restriction is a false one such as the TPM Module). 

Thats why i asked to see it, so that when he says things cant be done or done 
right that I can actually see that what hes got works the same as what I got.


+) Argument from Ignorance.  Although you've no experience with this yet you 
claim adamant knowledge of it.
umm, I never said I didnt have experience in it did i? Matter of fact I did try 
it when it came out and its certainly not like running a real one in anyway 
shape or form. And I do own several copies of OS X and I can tell you that at 
least when I ran it on my pos dell it wasnt like running it on an apple, no 
where near, hence I upgraded to an intel mac.


All I ask is to put up or shut up(so that i can shut up lol). Lets see this pc 
run os x natively like its supposed to. Bottom line is that if hes having some 
of the problems he mentioned then its not running it correctly, yet you or he 
does not seem to grasp that concept.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Macromedia ColdFusion MX7
Upgrade to MX7 & experience time-saving features, more productivity.
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion?sdid=RVJW

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:231131
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to