ya know jim why are always THE AUTHORITY on everything, because I dont think 
you are.

If you are so right and I am "so tiring" then all I asked for is to see it.

But of course I never will, will I.

I didnt say it couldnt run on x86, I said i doubted it runs anywhere near what 
my apple runs it at.

All I asked was to see your guys claims and you get your lil panties in a 
rough. 

If I made such claims and you asked me to prove it, I would.




>> -----Original Message-----
>
>No... but then again that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.
>
>We're not talking about emulation we're talking about a Native x86 piece of
>software running directly on native x86 hardware.
>
>Your inability to grasp this is becoming tiring.
>
>Your next argument, which infers that this isn't valid because only old,
>crappy PCs would be used is... well, let's parse the logical fallicies:
>
>+) False Dilemma.  You argue only two options (Mac OS on emulation or on
>insufficient hardware) when in fact there's a third option: Mac OS on
>sufficient hardware.
>
>+) False Analogy.  You claim that because PCs running Mac OS "can't" match
>your loaded Mac Book that the PC can't be used to evaluate Mac OS at all.
>This is absurd.
>
>+) Hasty Induction.  Knowing the performance of PearPC you apply that
>performance to all methods of running Mac OS on commodity hardware.  This is
>also known as the "Fallacy of Insufficient Statistics"
>
>+) Proof by Example.  Because Apple hardware runs Mac OS well is no reason
>to assume that it CAN'T run well on other hardware (especially when the
>restriction is a false one such as the TPM Module).
>
>+) Argument from Ignorance.  Although you've no experience with this yet you
>claim adamant knowledge of it.
>
>There are more, but I'm getting tired.
>
>Jim Davis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Macromedia ColdFusion MX7
Upgrade to MX7 & experience time-saving features, more productivity.
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion?sdid=RVJW

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:231130
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to