Great site, Paul.

One big, mean comment. It feels like a woman's hygeine product site.

Other than that, its very good.
The font size is decent and readable.
The pages load fast.
The dropdowns are readable and easily read.

I want the company logo in the top left corner to be clickable, and
take me back to the home page.
The blue e-commerce section head does not match color-wise with the
purple text below it.
Optimization is spelled with a "z", (not an "s") (At least in American english)
The underline on the h1 and h2 tags bugs me. My mind tells me that
those should be links, because of the underline.
I don't like to have to scroll to get to the bottom items in the right
hand menu.
The urls bug me a little bit. I wish the gateway controller page was
shorter, so I could read the page Im on.

Very informative site. Good depth. Overall well done.

Jerry