What the hell is the current gun control legislation other than poorly
enacted and enforced laws?

>> Virginia needs mandatory waiting periods, safety courses, you can
practically walk into a 7-11 and buy a Glock with your Slurpee. The Virginia
State Police need to have their hands untied so they can enforce the
existing laws.

Making universities gun free zones were what made this tragedy such a
tragedy.

>> Yeah that works, drunken college kids with guns. You're gonna work
security in that situation aren't ya, Russ.

 What would have happened if a single professor or student who had been
killed was able to draw down on this guy?

>> more deaths, you're assuming that guns = instant rationality. He was
insane, he would've opened fire immediately.

--
Scott Stewart
ColdFusion Developer

SSTWebworks