From: Adam Churvis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:37 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: VA Massacre & Gun Control

Tim,

But you were Army, training for Iraq, yes?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but
regular Air Force doesn't have nearly the same qualifying course, right?
You know more about this than I do.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
BlueDragon Alliance Founding Committee

Get advanced intensive Master-level training in
C# & ASP.NET 2.0 for ColdFusion Developers at
ProductivityEnhancement.com