Is 3 months prior really "stealing thunder"? I could understand 1
month, maybe 2 but thats a quarter of the year? What's beyond stealing
thunder for your sister? 4 months? 6 months? maybe even a year? I
wouldn't see a wedding 3 months around mine by someone in my family as
stealing the thunder.. Then again, I'm not a woman..