I liked how bill cowered in his chair like a lil girl constantly looking at
steve for either approval or to see if steve was reaching over to knock him out.

I also liked how when discussing what they want their companies to be and bill
says "we want to be everything to everybody" and steve says "we dont want to be
everything we want to find out who is the best in each field and partner with
them and wrap it in a good user experience"

To me thats EXACTLY were microsoft blows it, they are so worried about making
every damn thing that they forgot the user experience and it doesnt seem like
they care either. They need to quit trying to be everything and go back and fix
all their crappy programs first.