Seinfeld, which was a stupid show anyway, ended terribly.

I thought the Cheers finale was awful.

Even the MASH finale, the most watched show in history, was bloated and over
indulgent.

Not surprised to hear that the Soprano's ending left viewers in the lurch as
well....that seems to be par for the course, even for generally well written
series.