I've actually had fairly good service from Bank of America. But I think a great
deal depends on the branch where you have your account. I like First Community
Bank, where I also have an account, but I suspect they are New Mexico only. My
suggestion would be that you explore your options in terms of credit unions.
Or, I did rather like Washington Mutual, if that is an option for you....