> The Prince wrote:
> I'll have to dig it up, but there's video out there of one man building HUGE
> freaking examples of pyramids and stonehenge, using just himself and
> the marvel of the lever and fulcrum.

Huh.  Well how about this one:

The author ties the flood legends, of which he claims there are over
500 separ.ate examples from cultures around the world, to the sudden
melting of the "ice age" glaciers.

But, you see, he implies that there were no actual "ice ages" - just
glaciers that were suddenly thrown into a warmer climate via
lithosphere shift.  E.g., Antarctica and Greenland are going through
an ice age right now.

So basically he says that the Noah's Arc flood was melting glacial water.

Of course all these suppositions could be easily tested: look for
signs of human settlements under the ice on Antarctica.

This is what started his exploring:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis_map#Antarctica