I don't have speakers on my workstation by yeee gads!!! I am awake now after
seeing those "colors"

-----Original Message-----
From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 9:10 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re:RE: Don't go here

It is a much scarier concept if you view source on the site and
actually read the story.

Yes, there's a story there... a sad tale of a puppy that couldn't
figure out how to turn in it's Macintosh Performa and went out and got
a WebTV that turned out to be a possessed spawn of hackers.

Poor Spot!

(*falls over laughing*)
Hatton

"Stephenie Hamilton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 2/28/2002
8:56:19 PM: