Not quite an honest video, though.

As some of the comments pointed out, on the apple video, the wifi icon
is clearly visible. So the demo wasnt going through the edge network,
but through wifi. Which people are reporting as a 3-5 second load for
that page, on average.

Funny, and makes a good point, but not quite the one they are trying to imply.