Thank you for the offer, but she is not as grown as she thinks she is
so I am thinking I should go with her. I am not so much concerned with
panhandlers -- we have those too -- as with gettingin over her head
somehow. I have never been to New Orleans but what I have read makes
me think that it is a city where you can get in over your head kinda
easily.