oh was there a point in all that? You lost me at "debunking" and
"alarmism." I'm trying again and getting stuck on "mainstream media
chooses to ignore..."

But onward.

Then there is is the disparaging "media darling" and
"sky-is-falling"... and "scare reports" and "concession."

I am already turned off several times over in each sentence and this
is before I click a link. Do you ever read anything that doesn't have
this smirking undertone of "they are trying to pull a fast one but of
course we are smart enough to know  better'?

Seriously?

I have my differences with Larry too but he has a point when it comes
to science. You cannot dispute peer-reviewed research using articles
written in that sort of emotionally charged normative language. You
can't. It's worse than trying to teach a pig to sing; that only annoys
the pig.

Dana