microchip them??? And you guys think Larry is overreacting. I agree
with fixing the system though -- I applied for a replacement green
card in *January* and have not heard a thing yet. Meanwhile I am
supposed to carry around a printout of the acknowledgement page from
the web site. Yeah, that's secure. Given previous experiences with
near-psychotic immigration agents, I chose to detour around the
checkpoint on I-10 on the way home from New Orleans. That's pretty
secure too, come to think of it, but my concern was avoiding talking
to one of those agents who has no idea what the actual regulations
are, but just wants to make sure those foreigners don't get too
uppity.