@scott and whoever else answered
im not gunna do a war (im on deadline lol)
if you cant justify the cost then great but I can and its one of the better
things I have bought in the last few years. As far as "why" i attack pcs...
well heres the inside scoop. When I do that it is usually after I have just
wasted most or all of a day fixing a family member, friend or clients pc, which
used to consume a lot of my time (which i should have charged for since I would
have probably tripled my income) and I was frustrated at that crap os and took
it out on here. This spring I finally told everyone I will no longer we fixing
anyones windows pcs, if they have a mac issue I will help them. And for the
ones that were a constant headache I got them going on macs (and the issues
were gone, imagine that). So in brief thats why i bitch about winblows and
while macs arent "god" they are certainly better on average and every pc  in my
lil world that goes away and is replaced by a mac the less "fixing" I have to
do which in turn means I make more money. If it works good for you then great.

for the person who actually attempted an answer....
first off, thanks :)

but thats not what I am getting at.
Since I got the iphone I set my server to delete after 7 days but that only
deletes them from the server, what I am talking about is after they are
downloaded to the phone. Just like if you use say outlook, at some point you
need to delete your trash or like on my apple mail it will delete all the
deletes every 7 days but I dont see an option for that on the iphone.